As long as we heard uremia, will say the disease harm to the body, this is some cognition of our unconscious, because in people's psychology, this disease is a serious illness, not very good to treatment, and also suffered from this disease is very painful, but if you want it this disease has what harm, we all not can say. Here let us experts to tell you what aspects does uremia affect the body?
What aspects does uremia affect the body:
1. hematopoietic system: significant anemia and blood tendency, anemia degree, bleeding tendency can be manifested as bleeding gums, nasal bleeding, skin ecchymosis and gastrointestinal bleeding.
2. cardiovascular system: high incidence of hypertension, heart failure, heart dysfunction, heart failure can cause pulmonary edema, severe can develop into pericardial tamponade.
3. digestive system: urea into the digestive tract in vivo accumulation, formed by bacteria in the intestines of ammonia urease, will stimulate the gastrointestinal mucosa caused by fibrous inflammation, even ulceration and bleeding, appearance of uremic stomatitis, gastritis, colitis and other symptoms, including anorexia, nausea, vomiting, mouth taste of urine, abdominal pain, diarrhea stress ulcer, etc..
4. nervous system: the central nervous system nerve damage, early symptoms were headache, fatigue, irritability, insomnia, severe double foot and leg pain, development to the later stage of convulsions, coma and other symptoms or disorders of consciousness. Peripheral neuropathy can be pided into limb numbness, muscle weakness, muscle tension, etc..
5. respiratory system: due to anemia and acidosis, the patient's breathing often accelerated and deepened, exhaled ammonia flavor, severe cases of uremia pneumonia, pleurisy and so on.
6. skin: the skin will appear melanin, skin urea cream, accompanied by dry and itching symptoms. In addition, the skin and mucosa often ecchymosis and pyogenic infection.
The above is about what aspects does uremia affect the body relevant introduction, if you still need to understand in detail, you can consult our online experts, our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.