Nephritis is a relatively easy recurrence disease, make people headache. Repeated attacks, again and again to bring the patient into the abyss of pain. What is the cause of this phenomenon? Take you away from the disease. The causes of recurrent glomerulonephritis need to pay attention. In our daily life, we seriously understand:
1. the treatment is not complete
The treatment method is not proper, many acute and chronic nephritis patients, there has been no formal treatment system, what is the use of nephrotoxic drugs: amino type drugs, gentamicin, kanamycin and streptomycin treatment etc.. This is not conducive to treatment, but increased the disease in a large extent, many patients said, every year I in the treatment, spent a lot of money, but also waste a lot of time, but still repeated attacks, with recurrent disease, and is increasing, and it is ultimately to the development of late stage...... Uremia.
When the treatment is proper, if you feel better, stop your medicine as soon as you feel better. This situation is also a cause of recurrent attacks of acute and chronic nephritis. Many people on the kidney disease awareness is not enough, that the treatment for a period of time, there is no obvious symptoms of neglect treatment, or simply no longer treatment, think of his kidney cured. In fact, no matter what the disease, the symptoms of the body disappeared, after a period of consolidation treatment. So many patients with acute and chronic nephritis, although symptoms are not, but it is easy to relapse.
2. prevention is not in place
Diet is not careful: always can not according to the doctor's diet, diet, eating too much sodium salt and Gao Jia diet, aggravating the kidney and heart burden.
Overwork, overwork (such as in heavy manual labor and strenuous exercise), the midnight and even sexual fatigue, can cause illness aggravation of chronic nephritis.
3. infection of other diseases
(1) bacterial or viral infection: This is the most common cause, especially upper respiratory tract infection (common cold), asymptomatic bacteriuria, flu, sore throat, bronchitis and other chronic nephritis can make symptoms worse. "
(2) stress: the stress state, refers to the body of various causes overload of outsiders, such as sudden gastrointestinal bleeding, severe gastroenteritis, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, hypotension, such as anaphylactic shock, more than the body can bear the stress ability, mainly refers to the adrenal cortex in order to cope with the sudden arrival of the stimulus emergency adjustment, adrenal cortical hormone secretion. All kinds of stress can aggravate the condition of chronic nephritis.
(3) other: such as water, electrolyte disorders, acid-base imbalance, etc., can cause acute attack of chronic nephritis.
Usually, the clinical manifestations of acute nephritis such as proteinuria, hematuria, edema, hypertension, oliguria, or even renal failure appear on the same day or in the next few days
If can remove the aggravating factors and give the right treatment in time, most of the patients can get good treatment and the renal function will be normal. If the patient does not pay attention to the above predisposing factors, it may lead to the deterioration of the disease, and rapidly enter the stage of renal failure. If you need further details, consult our online expert.