With the development of society, changes in living conditions, the pursuit of good food, many people have the habit of eating and drinking, smoking and drinking habits. It is understood that the high level of microalbuminuria, many people have the symptoms, bad habits lead to each person's height is not the same, the degree of harm is not the same, many people do not understand, very little attention. A diet high in urine albumin:
1. drink plenty of water, keep 1500~3000 milliliters a day, a small amount of drinking, to help uric acid eduction.
2. quit alcohol, alcohol easily accumulate in vivo lactic acid, inhibit the excretion of uric acid, easy to induce gout; strict temperance, beer and seafood absolutely prohibited.
3. avoid eating high purine foods, such as peanuts, beef, pork, seafood, such as animal offal, sardines, tuna, beans and other fermented food; fish and shrimp, meat, peas, spinach, wine braised pork stew or avoid eating.
4. protein daily diet amount should be controlled at about 1 grams per kilogram of body weight, animal offal of heart and liver and intestine, kidney, brain and gravy and sardines, shrimp, shellfish and other seafood should eat less.
5. diet, vegetables, fruits, milk is not limited, eat less salt, every day should be limited to 2 grams to 5 grams.
6. of the daily diet, to carbohydrate based, carbohydrates can promote the excretion of uric acid, can choose white, special flour and corn, Steamed Buns noodles etc..
7. avoid excessive fatigue, tension, cold, joint injury inducing factors;
8. should not use the inhibition of uric acid excretion of drugs.
9. eat less fat, because fat can reduce uric acid eduction.
The kidney is the root of all the body, the failure of the kidney, means that the brink of death coming, nursed back to their own nutrition is also very important. Bad habits should be changed. If suffer from, should go to normal hospital to receive treatment in time, lest miss miss illness. The second is to pay attention to body conditioning. If you need further details, please contact our online experts and our experts will reply to you as soon as possible.